Friday, August 27, 2010

Sharing the Love


    S tay connected to God
   H elp each other grow
   E very day counts, make it good
   L ove each other ALWAYS
  T ake time for little things
  O nly do your best
  N ever forget to say your prayers



I saw this idea for a "family motto" in the Parents Magazine, LOVE it!! I'm going to use my creativity and my spare time (yea right) and make it into a wall hanging.

Now for the cuteness overload....












How do I keep from kissing and squeezing those cheeks all day??
I don't :)











This is not normal behavior if you are wondering why your kids don't act like this.









I love when they ambush him when he gets home from work



Its even better when he doesn't have time to change his clothes and he gets spit- up on, gives him a new appreciation.



How/why my phone is on his head I'm  not sure??





If your curious who Gracie is talking to its Team Umizoomi, if you don't know who that is than I am very jeaolous of you.



Happy Friday!!! Have a great weekend...... SPLASHTOWN tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment