Monday, August 9, 2010

A post for Allie


Sometimes I feel like I am always posting about Gracie, probably because she is older, more mobile, and can do more "stuff". This post is going to be just for Allie....

Allie's "stats":

*8.5 months old
*10 teeth
*crawling like crazy
*pulling up on everything
*hates to have her diaper or clothes changed (she probably has bruises on her legs from me trying to keep her in place, I feel like one of those people who tries to catch alligators )
*eats solid foods 3 times a day and loves anything and everything I feed her
*takes 2 naps a day about 2 hours each
*sleeps all night (mostly) from 7:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. and usually wakes at 5:00 a.m. to eat and goes back to sleep
*makes this funny face where she pierces her lips together and  kinda snorts, its so funny
*LOVES her sister
*is ALWAYS happy, I mean ALWAYS
*growing WAY to fast!











We love you Al's (that's her nickname given to her by her sister :)

2 comments:

  1. She has 10 teeth? Dang!

    She seems a lot like Townes! I think they would like each other. I have to literally sit on top of Townes to trim his nails!!

    The babies can get over shadowed by their older siblings. I'm guilty of that, as well. You're so sweet to dedicated a post to her! Such a good mama!! :)

    ReplyDelete