Thursday, November 3, 2011

Letter N

Letter: Nn
Bible Verse:
"No one can serve two masters"
Matthew 6:24
color: green
number: 6

For this bible verse we talked about how the bible tells us to love God more than anything, even more than our family, friends, toys, etc. I was so surprised at how Gracie really understood it! We did this "treasure chest" craft and inside the chest we put pictures of a cross, and our family and friends, and we talked about how those things should be more valuable to us than anything else. It was a great lesson, even for me!

For this color green craft, I gave Gracie a clue for a picture of something that was green and she had to guess what it was before I gave her the picture, she LOVED trying to guess what it was! I then gave her the option to color or paint the pictures, she chose painting:)







 This week I pulled out the Wikki Sticks for the first time, here is what I thought we could use them for:


turns out they make great jewlery instead:)






Gracie was showing me how the jewel made a rectangle in her play-doh.





We have been extending our focus skills and bible lesson to two weeks in a row, it makes things much easier for me and I think Gracie is really grasping the concepts more. SO proud of these girls! Can't wait to show you what we have been working on for the letter Pp! 

No comments:

Post a Comment