Monday, November 22, 2010

Crafting Turkeys

Me and some sweet friends got together Saturday night for some food, fellowship, girly talk, and CRAFTING!!!

Our project was this little gobbler from Craft Goodies...

Here is mine...


and Sandie's
(you can't tell but her feathers were pink and purple....only Sandie :)

and Joy's
- she confesses her "un"-craftiness everyday, but I think on the inside she is a craft goddess in hiding!!

 and Judy
-her turkey still has on a layer of sunscreen:) hahaha

This week of Thanksgiving I am so thankful that I have wonderful friends to "do life" with :)
and I am SUPER thanful for my mom who loves to "love on" my girls so that Chuck and I can have some kid-free time to do things we want!!

*since I have some leftover 2x4's, I'm going to try and tackle this little reindeer from Craft Goodies for my Christmas decor.



No comments:

Post a Comment