Friday, March 23, 2012

Moments to Remember

We definitely had a "Moments to Remember" kind of day, so I thought it would be a great time to join the Moments to Remember Link Party over at 1+1+1=1!

We were on our way home from the gym and Gracie says, "Mom, it's such a beautiful day, we should stop at the park!" My first thought was...... Ugh...... really, today?? I have SOOO much to do at home! ......but since I have such a hard time saying no to my kids when they ask to go to the park, it didn't take much convincing on her part:) Boy, am I so glad we stopped, it turned out to be such a great time!
We had an impromptu science lesson about how mulch was made:)

We had lots of encounters with the wildlife! I thought Gracie was going to come UN-GLUED when these geese started coming towards us!

LOTS of turtles!

The famous Meyer Park Neutra-Rat



and of course, lots of throwing mulch into the pond:)

 
I was certainly reminded of this today!







No comments:

Post a Comment