Thursday, September 15, 2011

Little Swimmers

 Gracie has been doing swim lessons since the beginning of the summer and has made absolutely no, a little progress in overcoming her fears of the water:) Since being on vacation with Allie in the water for a week, we discovered that she has NO fear of the water and it is probably time for her to learn how to swim too.
** (When I say NO fear, I mean it......she actually jumped in the pool by herself with no floaties on when I had my back turned on her......for real.......SCARY!!!)
The girls had their first lesson together this morning and they both LOVED it, I think it even helped with Gracie's anxiety a little bit to have Allie in the water with her:)

Here is Allie waiting patiently for her turn:)






Can somebody tell me where my babies went and how I can get them back???

No comments:

Post a Comment