Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Flower Girls

This past weekend my brother Gerry married his long- time love Lisa, it was a beautiful celebration! I didn't get many pictures as I was busy chasing around my two sweet flower girls:)

Here we are at the mall on Friday after we spent the morning searching for the perfect "wedding shoes", finally found them at Children's Place!
 (thank you to my high-school friend Shelly who I ran into at the mall and she told me to go there:)

a few pictures from the rehearsal (a.k.a. "wedding practice")



here are the only pictures I have from the rest of the wedding from my iphone....and a few I stole from my mom's Facebook:)
** Don't be jealous of my amazing iphone photography







Congratulations Gerry and Lisa!!
BTW- Gracie wants to know if you can have another wedding next weekend so she can dance at the "party"

No comments:

Post a Comment