Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy (day-after) Valentine's Day!

Gracie could not believe that there was a treat bag waiting for her on the table when she woke up. I kept telling her that mommy and daddy put it there for her, but I'm pretty sure she is still convinced that it was Santa. She kept asking me if we could go outside and look at the Valentine's lights on the houses, it might take me a while to explain to to her the difference between Christmas and all the other holidays!









Chuck brought home some marshmallow roses, so sweet!



I am so glad Chuck gets overjoyed by things like a box of Hot Tamales and an old-fashioned love letter....
I love my simple man:)

We don't really put a lot into Valentine's Day, we try to be loving and romantic every day of the year.....HAHAHA....ok go ahead and gag:)

After we put the girls to bed, we had a nice dinner of shrimp and lobster fettucini....although we didn't talk much because it was 8:15 and we were both starving!

Hope you had a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment