Sunday, February 27, 2011

A "Berry" Sweet 3rd Birthday!

We had such a fun time this weekend in Brazoria to celebrate Gracie's 3rd birthday!!
So a couple of weeks ago, before it was time to send out invitations and start party planning, I told Gracie my wonderful plans for her 3rd birthday "rainbow themed party". I had it all planned out in my head, the colorful invitations, the unique rainbow layered cake, a cute rainbow ruffly shirt, etc., etc. etc. After I start telling her all the details she says to me, "Ummmm, no mom, I think I would rather have a Strawberry Shortcake party."..... Wait, What?? When did you get a mind of your own??? I guess my days of planning with my own theme come to an end around age 3, so that leaves me one more year with Allie:) Even though I didn't get my rainbow party (don't worry, Allie's birthday will be here before we know it ) Gracie's Strawberry Shortcake party turned out super cute and I think she loved it!

*In my usual "always forget something" fashion, I left my spare battery at home, so my camera died soon after I started taking pictures:( Thank you to my Grams for letting me hijack your camera so I could get some pictures!!

























Happy Birthday my sweet girl!!
Thanks to everyone who helped make it special for her!


No comments:

Post a Comment