Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sweet and Sassy



Let me start by saying that I fell in LOVE with this place when I called to make an appointment and they answered the phone like this: "Thank you for calling Sweet and Sassy, how can I make your day a little sweeter?" ADORABLE!!
On Tuesdays from 10:00am-3pm they have "Toddler Tuesdays", and their little girls haircuts are only $10.00. They do glitter spray, sparkly star tattoos, and even a lollipop at the end....... so fun!!!





Gracie could see herself dancing in the TV...

EYE CANDY!!


Our turn...




The girls working there adopted her as their "little diva", hahaha.... they were trying to get her to dance with the "big girls" on stage....




We also went to see the big Christmas tree while we were at Market Street







And we finally got to see Santa, I will let those pictures speak for themselves:)

* I did not intend on being in the picture with them....they were terrified!!!!




1 comment: