Friday, March 29, 2013

An "early" Easter

I have to share this great conversation between me and the girls last night on our way home from church:
 
Gracie: "Mom, since we just went to Easter church, does that mean its Easter?"
 
Me: "Well, we are so lucky because we get to celebrate Easter early."
 
Allie: "why" (because this is ALL she knows how to say right now)
 
Me: "Because mommy works at church so we get to celebrate Easter early"
 
Allie: "why"
 
Gracie: (before I could even interject) "Because we already know so much about Easter, so mommy is going to church to help other people learn about it."
 
I LOVE these girls, and I love that they get that Easter can be celebrated ANYTIME!!
 
We had the best time yesterday making "resurrection buns"; recipe found here. So easy and fun!!
 




 



 
This morning we had an "Easter basket scavenger hunt". I googled the idea and found these clues here. I changed it up a bit since we didn't do the bunny, it was so fun!!
 




 




 
Happy Good Friday and early Easter!!
It is finished, and HE IS RISEN!!!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment