Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Silly Hat Day

On Tuesday mornings we go to a Preschool Fitness class at the Y, and today was "silly hat day". Of course, I forgot my camera so I just had my trusty iphone for pictures:)




Doing the "Tooty- Ta"


listening to a story


In our school time, we focused on the letter Ll last week. Our bible verse was:
 "Let your light so shine"
Matthew 5:16
we also talked about ladybugs

The girls' favorite activity was carrying a candle into their rooms and watching the dark turn to light, then blowing them out.

We also talked about the number 4 and we went on a "number 4 hunt" around the house.

mess-making painting time!









I know this is gross!!
I didn't realize she was sticking them on the trash, but I had to take a picture before I made her move to the fridge:)




I pulled the scarecrows down from the attic and it was like they had two new friends:)




We are staying busy and enjoying this beautiful weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment