Monday, May 9, 2011

Allie's Dedication and Mother's Day

I got to share this special weekend with my baby girl as we had her baby dedication at church on Saturday night. Since we missed the dedications last year, she was one of the oldest babies on the stage, and she wasn't thrilled about being held the whole time:)


 Her big moment in front of the camera
 Mommy and Allie on the big screen



 We told Hayden and Gracie, "make sure Allie doesn't fall in", they didn't mind doing whatever it took to keep her back....pretty soon she's going to start sticking up for herself!


 Chuck wanted to get a picture with the girls, but Gracie was done with pictures......
 .........until we mentioned ice cream, that brought the smile right back to her face:)
 Hayden and his Uncle Chucky
On Sunday my sweeties surprised me with chocolate covered strawberries (my favorite!!) and a sweet card

and something I've been asking for FOREVER, a Shark Steam Mop!!!
And just for you skeptics, I mopped my floor on Friday morning with a regular mop/bucket, and here is what the steam mop pad looked like after I did the kitchen...
GROSS!!

I hope you and your family had a blessed weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment