Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mardi Gras 2011

We made a visit to my grandma's house in Houma, Louisiana this weekend and the girls got to experience their first Mardi Gras. We had a BLAST (especially Gracie) and she already told Granny that we would be back next year, so I guess this will be a new vacation for us!!



"Look Daddy, I can see the parade coming!!"













Trying to stay warm at the parade on Monday night!




Mmmmm, Beignets for breakfast on Fat Tuesday!


Good thing this was our last parade because she is WORN OUT!!






I'm so glad my job is not to clean the streets after the parades!

 We left after the parade on Tuesday, we were on the road for about 10 minutes and Gracie was out!! Catching beads is hard work!

Allie, on the other hand, was still ready to party:)

We brought home some REAL King Cakes, HEB has NOTHING on these!!


Here is some of the junk treasures we caught at the parades








and to top off our "cajun vacation", Chuck went and got a couple of pounds of crawfish to snack on today, yummy!! Even Gracie liked them, that's my girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment