Monday, January 24, 2011

It's that time again...

 Yea!!!
Hopefully we will be able to pass over the keys to someone else this time!!

Want a tour?

Front Door

Living Room

Kitchen


Bedroom 1
(bedroom 1 and  bedroom 2 are the same size)

Secondary Bathroom

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Backyard

Sorry, these two cuties are coming with us......well......maybe if the offer is right they could stay :) hahaha



I'm hoping and praying it will be a quick sell this time, because I can just see myself cleaning up after these two for a showing..... I keep telling myself, "more space, more space" as my motivation:)

Here is what our living room looks like on any given day at any time


Do you know anyone who would make a good owner for this house? Do you see anything in the pictures that is off-putting, anything that needs to come off of the walls or go back onto the walls? We would appreciate any feedback!!

Wish us luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment