Monday, October 25, 2010

Rearranging and other randomness




I know what your thinking...... Awwww poor Gracie, not feeling well?? Ummmmmm.....no. This is her new favorite TV watching spot since we rearranged the living room furniture. I'm not sure if its because the "seating areas" are closer to the TV now (that's why I like it better) or what, but I think she would lay here ALL DAY and watch Clifford if I would let her (and I might let her today since I have a ton of housework to catch up on :)


(please excuse the mess, we had a busy weekend)


After seeing these pictures I have decided to put some stuff back on our walls......it's still our home and it looks more like a prison cell right now :(


I had to share these pictures of me and Gracie getting Allie up the other morning. She gets SOOOOO excited to see Gracie, she starts laughing hysterically and jumping up and down.




Gracie told me "mom look, I'm taking a "toy bath"....... love these girls :)






No comments:

Post a Comment