Friday, September 10, 2010

Dance Class


We had our first "Mommy and Me" dance class on Wednesday. Gracie was VERY excited!!










Me: "Gracie, did you like dance class?"
Gracie: "yes"
Me: "What was your favorite part?"
Gracie: "I got this YUMMY lollipop"
Whatever...... :)



Since this is a "Mommy and Me" class, I go in with her and do all the "dancing" with her to get her comfortable with the environment. The teacher said that after a few classes she will ask the moms to just observe to see if the girls can do it themselves. Chuck came and watched from the two-sided mirror and said that Gracie did a really good job and was pretty much following all the directions from the teacher..... that's my girl!! I had a lot of fun (you know, because I used to be a dancer and all.....) and it was a good work-out!! I didn't take my camera into the dance studio this time because I wasn't sure what to expect, but I will try to get some pictures of her dancing next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment