Sunday, June 6, 2010

I LOVE Summer !!



That will probably be the title for many of my posts this summer.... I LOVE summer and everything about it!!....(except for maybe the sweltering, unbearable heat between the hours of noon and 4:00)

One of the many summer treats... snowcones! We have already been to the snowcone stand so much that when we drive by Gracie says, "Look mom, that's where we get our snowcones."

Gracie and Allie patiently waiting for their snowcones...





We let Gracie get her very own snowcone this time. She wanted blue strawberry (shhhhh, don't tell, it's really blue raspberry :)









Allie helped me eat my cherry cola snowcone



Here is what Gracie looked like when we were all done. I'm going to have to get her some special "snowcone eating" clothes...


No comments:

Post a Comment