Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Handpockers"????


What are "handpockers" you might ask? Well, gloves, of course. I am not sure where she came up with that name, but everytime I hear it I crack up laughing!! Chuck has been using his "handpockers" (gardening gloves) to pull up some plants in the front yard, and Gracie started trying to put them on, so Chuck got her some Dora "handpockers" from Lowes..... Im cracking up just thinking about her saying it.



Oh.... what I would give for hours of mindless play. Filling up the watering can, pouring it out, filling it up again, on and on and on. I LOVE spring and summer, I can just open the back door and Gracie will be busy at play for hours...







Allie is really starting to hold herself in a sitting position with her hands out in front of her. Here she is practicing on Chuck's chest.



Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment